May 1, 2012

Julia is 9 Months!

Dear Julia,

You are three quarters of a year old now! You are such a big girl and look less and less like a baby each day. You find joy in each and every little thing around you.

You hit a major milestone this month- you’re crawling! There is no stopping you now. The minute we set you down you’re on the go. You especially love Pearl’s dog crate and the lamp plug. Why must you try to get into all of the things you shouldn’t?

Image courtesy of our dear friends at Pure 7 Studios

Now that you’re mobile, you love exploring your world. You are curious about the floor, the windows, the grass, the dogs and anything else you come in contact with.

You still love eating and you’re quite adventurous with your food. You love tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, turkey hotdogs, sauteed zucchini, bananas, and bread.

You’re developing your own little personality, and I have to say you’re rather ornery! I think you’ll be quite the handful soon. :)

9 month stats:

Weight: 22 lbs!!!

Length: 29 inches

You sleep about 11 hours a night and usually take 2 naps a day, about 1.5 hours each. You’re taking 4 bottles and 3 meals of table food each day. You’re our big doodle bug!

The Duchess

6 Comments

1. Darlene

May 1, 2012 at 9:04 am — Reply

She is so precious Molly. Looking at photos of Julia gets me even more excited about being a grandma. Laura says I’m already out of control, and Vivi isn’t even here yet. :-)

• Molly

May 1, 2012 at 3:26 pm — Reply

Darlene- I can’t believe she’s so close to making her debut!!! Julia and I cannot wait to meet her. And as the Grandma, you can never spoil her enough! :)

2. JaNelle

May 1, 2012 at 1:55 pm — Reply

Aww so sweet!

3. Crystal

May 1, 2012 at 10:11 pm — Reply

She is one beautiful baby!

4. brooke

May 1, 2012 at 10:17 pm — Reply

Molly Julia is the most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on. She looks like a baby model and I love the smocked whale dress! Adorable adorable adorable!

5. Krista

May 2, 2012 at 9:18 pm — Reply

She is absolutely precious! I think she looks SO much like your handsome hubby in this picture! What a beautiful little family the 3 of you make :)