I’m not doing my usual Weekly Eats post today because I took a total of 3 pictures last week. My menu wasn’t anything great, so you’re certainly not missing anything.
The star meal of the week was, without a doubt, the buffalo chicken pizzas I made on wheat naan bread last night.
I found the recipe while perusing Janetha’s blog last week. Janetha is awesome. Seriously. She’s such an inspiration to anyone wanting to lose weight, get fit and be healthy in general. And she’s just so darn cute and spunky!
Aside from all that, she makes a killer (& healthy!) buffalo chicken pizza. I took her super easy recipe and made it even EASIER! From start to finish this dinner took maybe 20 minutes to make.
These naan breads are so great for pizza night. Everyone in the family can have their own pizza. I made two, but the Duke and I actually split one because they were so big and loaded with buffalo chicken goodness.
Buffalo Chicken Naan Pizza
Recipe adapted from Janetha @ Meals and Moves
- 2 pre-made wheat naan breads
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, divided (I use Frank’s)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or jack cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place naan bread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir yogurt, 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce, and blue cheese together in a bowl. Divide mixture evenly over both pieces of naan.
- In the same bowl (no need to get two bowls dirty!), stir remaining buffalo sauce with chicken and toss to coat. Divide chicken, and then shredded cheese, evenly over naan. Top with green onions.
- Bake pizzas for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.