November 12, 2012

Monday Photo Dump

It took us a few days to adjust to the time change, but we’re back on schedule. Falling back is rough!

As this baby continues to grow and grow, I continue to eat and eat. Here’s what I’ve been craving lately (pretty much everything in site):

I can’t tell you how good that green monster tasted after a bunch of pizza and Mexican food!

I ordered this monogrammed sweatshirt from HollyGo Design Co. and I absolutely LOVE it! The color I chose was Kiwi and it’s the perfect apple green, without being too bright. I’m just sad that my belly won’t fit in it much longer.

Speaking of the bump, I’ve been trying really hard to dress myself as stylishly as possible during this pregnancy. I just feel better when I look presentable. I won’t let this belly bring me down. The top is from Ella Madison Boutique incase you’re wondering.

I’ve recently discovered gel manicures and I’m so happy I did! I’ve never been one to spend money on regular manicures, but I love that these will last up to three weeks. Isn’t this color to die for? It’s called “I’m Not Really A Waitress”.

I ordered this wooden C from Etsy 13 WEEKS AGO and it was just delivered over the weekend. I’m really happy with how it turned out, but I doubt I’d order from KY Grace Designs again.

Alabama lost this weekend and the Duke is really sad.

That’s all I have to say about that.

The Duchess

7 Comments

1. Clair Fabrizio

November 12, 2012 at 10:43 am — Reply

You and Julia are so cute!! I love all the goodness you’re eating. Did you not have much morning sickness? That’s the thing I’m most nervous about about being pregnant!! So it makes me happy to see pregnant people eating a lot :)

• duchessoffork

November 12, 2012 at 11:15 am — Reply

I never really had much sickness with either pregnancy, thankfully! Hope you won’t have much either.

2. Laura

November 12, 2012 at 1:36 pm — Reply

Look at you, with your heels and red nails! Love it!

3. Emily

November 12, 2012 at 8:15 pm — Reply

#1 that is a really long time for something to come in. #2 Now I want to make white beans and rice. #3 You always look so cute:) Love your blog girl!

4. Heidi

November 13, 2012 at 9:11 am — Reply

Mmm, food :) Good for you for enjoying what you want for now! I just ate a bowl of cereal that I’d never, ever buy if I weren’t preggers, but it’s what I wanted, dang it!

Love the night out outfit. I too feel so much better about myself when I have on ‘real’ clothes and have been trying to make sure I have some cute stylish maternity clothes. The problem is now that I’ve totally embraced the cuteness of the maternity lines, I only have a few weeks left to go and I should stop buying new, cute maternity clothes! But I’ll wear them for a few weeks after, right?? So I can justify it that way.

5. M @ Perfectly Imperfect

November 13, 2012 at 7:17 pm — Reply

that sweatshirt looks like the perfect cozy winter weather wardrobe addition. may have to order one of those!

6. Pingback: Ella Madison Boutique Giveaway